Royal Hawaiian Tour LLC Terms & Conditions

Royal Hawaiian Tour LLC is owned by Royal Hawaiian Limousine LLC. Please read our terms and conditions prior to making a reservation.


Reservations should be made at least 30 to 45 days prior to your travel date for proper processing of requests. Last-minute and urgent reservations may still be accommodated but not guaranteed. All reservations are subject to availability. Any disability requiring special attention should be reported at the time of booking. Royal Hawaiian Tour LLC will do its best to provide assistance and accommodate the needs of disabled passengers.

Children and Elderly

Royal Hawaiian Tour LLC provides proper assistance and implements strict measures for the safety and comfort of its clients. We exert every possible effort in addressing the needs of the elderly and persons with disability. We’re a child-friendly company.

International Payments

International charges and payments to Royal Hawaiian Tour LLC are denominated in US dollars (US $) when charged.

Effective January 24th, 2014

Cancellation Policy – Island Hopping Packages

All tours with airfare are non-cancellable and non-refundable due to restrictions with airline tickets.

Cancellation Policy – Regular Tours

Full payment must be received prior to the scheduled tour or service.

Group Tours

A- Royal Hawaiian Tour offers 100% money-back guarantee for booking cancellations at least 48 hours or 2 days prior to the tour date. If you cancel less than 48 hours prior to your tour date there will be no refund.

B- Payment is non-refundable for no shows on the scheduled tour date.

C- Refunds must be claimed within thirty (30) days from the date of service.

Private Tours

In order to receive 100% refund, clients are required to cancel at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled private tour. A 50% refund will be credited for cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to the tour. Private tours cancelled within 1 week of the service date are non-refundable. Due to very high demand, reservations for the months of December and January, the minimum cancellation period to receive any refund is 2 weeks prior to the service date. Cancelation that is less than 2 weeks are non refundable.

All requests for cancellation must be submitted by email to Royal Hawaiian Tour LLC.

Cancellation Policy for Specialty Vehicles

Clients must abide by the minimum cancellation notice of 2 WEEKS in order to be eligible for a 90% refund (the remaining 10% is non-refundable fee and is credited as merchant charges & credit card companies).

Cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to the scheduled tour will receive 50% refund. There will be strictly no refund for cancellations less than a week prior to the booked date.

Date change because of emergency will be honored without extra charge but it is subject to availability.

Cancellation Policy for Airport Transportation

Clients may cancel their Airport Transportation reservations at least minimum of 48 hours before the scheduled date to get 100% money back.


Payment refunds will be credited to your account within 2 weeks after the cancellation date.

Change of schedule

No extra fee will be charged for changing of tour dates. All changes are subject to availability.

Provision of service

Royal Hawaiian Tour LLC shall not be liable for any delay, injury, loss, accident, or damage beyond its control. Pearl Harbor sites are under the management of The National Parks Service of the US Navy. Tour operators are not responsible for the actions and requirements imposed by the management.

For tour package that is combination of Pearl Harbor tours and island tour if for any reason Pearl Harbor cancel one part of tour other part still will be provided by our company and clients can not cancel.

Please note that traffic in Honolulu City peaks between 6:00 AM – 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Royal Hawaiian Tour has no control over public traffic, general road conditions, law enforcement road shut down, or other governmental actions.

Vehicle types are subject to changes as deemed necessary by Royal Hawaiian Tour to ensure promptness of service and passenger safety. Upgrade to higher-priced vehicles is complementary, while the price difference for downgrades will be credited to your account.

Royal Hawaiian Tour packages and prices are subject to change without prior notice.

Also see our Privacy Policy page.